Founded, owned and operated by Alvaro Chica, an experienced sign technician and fabricator, and Armando Chica, a talented technical designer, AC Signs has serviced both small business and multinational corporations in Central Florida since 2005. The Chica brothers have infused every aspect of AC Signs day-to-day customer service with a special personal touch that makes each client feel like part of the family.
AC Signs continued success and growth is highlighted by our recently expanded operations into the transit amenities category. Our in-house design propositions have been accepted, and we have been contracted with multiple municipalities and Lynx to provide support with bus shelters and other transit facilities. Small businesses owners also benefit from the hand-on experience AC Signs has acquired during the development and fulfillment of large projects, giving them an advantage against their competitors.
Our credentials, formal training and certifications include:
- Electronic Specialty Sign Manufacturers License for the state of Florida
- United Labs (UL) Licensed (UL certifies quality compliance of electronic products)
- Minority/Disadvantaged Business Certification (M.B.E./D.B.E.), which requires participating contractors to meet strict government parameters before managing a project
- Local Developing Business Certification (LDB) to meet municipal government requirements for project awards
- Facilities powder coating and painting
- Fabrication skills and facilities that are conducive to achieving any design imaginable
- Turn-key electronic signage and service with project management
We encourage you to contact us to learn more about AC Signs and the exceptional sign fabrication work we can do for your business.